Yesterday I went shopping for a few drawing books and started a few mangas(japanese comics)
1.Angels
2.Professor layton and the curious village
I would post pictures of them but I don't have a camera :(
also, I went to mcdonalds. The walk...was.....so..........tiring............
It was about 90 degrees and I walked for about 10 minutes straight in the hot air. When I got to Mcdonalds, thank goodness for the air conditioning. HALLELUJAH. AAhh.... n _ n
Today, (so far since it is only 5:00 pm over here)
1. I woke up with red eyes. urgg.... x _ x
2. I went to church. In my opinion though, First BAptist is the best. I was falling asleep, there was nothing fun, just too much seriousness... :( (And the jokes the pastor told didn't make sense to me...)
3. After church I bought PUDDING
and not just any pudding.............
Ok, maybe it is any pudding. BUT STILL! the. best. tasting.kind.of.pudding.and.its.really.hard.to.type.like.this.
4.Went to a ramen resturant. yummy! but i only ate like, 1/6 of the bowl... - _ -
5.then we walked in the sweaty heat again, and boarded a bus.
Do you know how Taiwan buses are like?
"No. o . o"
WELL IT IS HORRIBLE!!! O __ O
"!......Why...? o . o"
.................................... sqeaky sounds, uncomfortable seats, bmpy road, 80 miles per hour,holding handles until your hands turn red and hot, scary people all around.
the only good thing is the air conditioning. aah....
6. the we got home, I turned on the computer, and here i am.
Happy day <3
That's about it!:D
7/2/2011
2 comments:
Cool, I love pudding!
yEAH, the pudding here is the BEST XD
Post a Comment