Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Hey everyone! How're ya doin?... hmm? Where am I? I am actually right now in Seoul, Korea! Yup, I took Asiana Airlines and now we are at a internet place where you can go online for a few coins. I am with my uncle and Shoshanna and...... Hey. How about another puzzle? (I love doing this now... :P )

Ok, now Im gonna try making up one. It might suck though :s



Worth: 50/50 picarats (gonna be pretty hard.)

A Delayed Flight

Oh no! My parents' flight is delayed!And I just got on my plane... Right now it is 3:00pm, and they are going to be delayed for 4 hours!!! Hey, can you help me figure out how long I'll have to wait for them?

Ok, well, now it is 3:05 since I just typed all this. If their flight is 3 hours and my flight is 7 hours, how many hours will I have to wait?(and minutes.)

If my parents end up having to wait, just write the number of hours they wait with a - .(Like if they wait for one hour, the answer would be -1.)

Leave your answer in the comments...


Ok, how about I tell you about today? (My flight to Korea)




I woke up at about 8:30am (I didn't sleep much because I was up all night, Not being able to sleep.

I ate some chicken nuggets and red bean buns for breakfast.... Not the best I've had so far.



We headed to the airport, and at that time it was POURING rain. There was like a milimeter flood. Good thing I brought my umbrella. Bad thing, my sister did not. :)



Anyway, then we took a bus to the airport. At that time I got a little hungry so my grandma decided we could get something to eat. I had a hot dog and my sister got this beef ramen. The ramen... was pretty gross. There was a packet of "meat" you were supposed to pour in the ramen, and there was just a bunch of brown juice and little pieces of soggy meat. Also, two packets of slop to add and some dried lettuce and flavoring........ yeah. yummy.



Anyway, I'll have to skip a bunch. I don't wanna type for two days again.

We got on the plane, I had an uncomfortable nap, we got off the plane and then we met up with my uncle!

One good thing is that everyone I was visiting in korea knew english, so good thing I didn't have to learn korean, eh? :D

Since I have two uncles, It's easier to use names for them.

The one that picked me and my sister up at the airport is Hyunwoo.

OH! did i mention? The airport I was at is the #1 Airport in the world!!! YES! REALLY!!!! It was so big! They even had an ice rink! (but it was closed and im pretty sure the "ice" was plastic... )

Ok , then we ate some "soybean noodles " and rice. I thought the noodles tasted pretty good! Except I was the last one finished... I eat so slow.

Well, after that we walked around a bit more.

My uncle decided we could go to an internet Cafe, a place where you could use computers. It was 500 won for ten minutes. Thats about 5 cents! I checked my email and typed a bit of this. After using computers for about an hour and a half, We left and walked around.Then we walked by a mini coldstone... hEHEHE

Yup! Hyunwoo got us ice cream!!! I chose a medium scoop of Cheesecake Fantasy... YUMMMMMMM..... n _ n

It was so goooood!!!!!! I ate it all up!

Then we waited for a while for my parents to show up. Their flight was delayed 4 hours... :/


Then they finally showed up!!! Once they showed up we took a bus to another airport where my grandma was waiting. After meeting with my grandma we took a bus to her house and had a good rest.... ZZZ

Well, that was two days ago, since I could only use the internet cafe for a little bit, since i didnt want to waste too many coins.


yesterday: We woke up very tired to take a good little walk around town. I found a good present for sam, and a pretty random one for Jay... I'm not sure if Jay will use it...

Oh well.

Ok, and then we walked a bit more, ate some lunch, and then took a car back home to rest since some of us were tired. In the end, everyone went to bed and slept and then when we woke up we decided to got o Coex, the largest mall in Asia (square feet- wise)

well, we didnt have much time, about 30 minutes. But I found a few presents. I also bought a new sketchbook! Right now I am working on making it a drawing book (like, teaching how to draw and lots of pictures)

Well, right before we left, My uncle offered me another ice cream!!! My uncle Hyunwoo is so awesome! He bought me so many stuff... I promised him when i grow up, im going to be a doctor and get really rich and then to pay him back, I'm going to have to buy him a Ferrari.... Ugh. That means I have to study hard.

WELL!!! I'll WORK HARD!!! >:D

Anyway, I had the rainbow sherbert. Yummy! I really liked it! It was so creamy. :D

After Coex, we headed home and went to bed.

Now its morning! Today we are going to go to a palace... I will type about it today or tomorrow. Tomorrow we are going to Everland, basically a Korean disneyland. WAAAH I'm so blessed! > o <

OK! Thats it for now! BYEEE

No comments: