Thursday, 7 July 2011

aah, so tired... it is 12:26 am now. Anyway, I didn't stay up this late for nothing.
Ok. What did I do today? Well, I'm not telling you. I am going to tell you what I did YESTERDAY. (a hah!!! )
ok here goes. a hem hem hem. FIGORO FIGORO FIGORO FIGOROOooooooo. oh sorry, warmin up.

1. woke up and used the computer to chat with maddie.
2.went to a bakery near our house and bought a big piece of plain chocolate cake. ( no filling or anything and it is really light.) I had it with some milk, the milk in Taiwan tastes so good!
3. Went and took oh, about 3 trains to my grandmas house to drop off a few things.
4. Me and my cousin went to Family Mart ( another version of 7 11. )I ran all the way, leaving her walking behind. haha, im definitely taking track again next year!
5.We bought three big puddings, i bought this apple cider soda, and my cousin bought sierra mist and lemon tea for her sister.
6. getting home, we all layed on a big bed and played our DSs, drinking our beverages, and I ate my big pudding. I think the smaller ones taste better... but it was still good. :)
then uncle came in. I joked around and said: ZOMBIEeee!!! and then he ROARED and RAN TOWARDS ME and i screamed loudly. a haha, yes it was that scary.... x _ x
7.we went out and went on a walk through this marketplace, it was really busy but still was fun.
8. we went across a claw game shop.......... HOW COULD I RESIST?! I played about, uh..... eh heh, 30 tries. OK OK i went crazy! but, how can you blame me?! its a claw game!!! I saw this small stitch doll, and i remembered sam wanted stitch, so I went for it!
places coin in.
music goes. (dah dah dahhh dahd adhadadadad dahhh)
left.......... right. left........back.
BEEP
claw goes downnnnnnn
KACH
grabs onto stitch perfectly!
slowly comes up....
KACH
DROPS IT
AAAAUGH
AGAIN AGAIN

so.... that's basically what happened, and I wasted about a dollar on that one...( it was about 10 cents)sorry sam, i tried, but i couldnt get it. :'( but i DID get two other things. a patrick star (e heh heh - _ -) and this birdy thingy its cute :3
ok.
9.we walked for a bit more... then we went across 4 pet stores. in one of them, i was upstairs( it was a two- story)and looking at a few pets and then i heard this meowing... a little kitty meow! and it was coming from a door opened with a crack. I kinda peeked inside, and I saw the kitten! LOCKED IN A CAGE i was so sad for it. i bet it was reall scared, not knowing what was going to happen. and the room was dark and no one was there. waaah TT _ TT
10.on our way back we stopped by a smoothie place. I ordered a mango smoothie........ it tasted good!as we were waiting for it,we sat down outside at a small table, and i asked my uncle ( the magician) to do a magic trick. i took out a coin, and put it on the table. He took it. then he waved it behind my cousin's sister's elbow, and then waved out. IT WAS GONE. coooolll
11.we went back to the house and saw a building outside throught the window that was lighting up with cool colors in the dark. my grandma told us we could see it better if we went to the very top of the house. ( its a six story)so we climbed a few stairs. just as we were at the door, i realized it looked like the kind of door in left 4 dead, a zombie game.
I told my uncle(who was with me and my cousin we were all going up)that, and he said, yeah when you open the door, the zombies come out and eat you. RAAAWR!
I (who was carrying a pillow for defense) hid my face in my pillow as he opened the creaky door. IT FELT LIKE A ZOMBIE GAME. i finally just walked in. it was so cool! a rooftop... i saw the building much clearer.
12. we finally took all the trains back after saying goodbye to my grandparents.
13. coming back, we fed the two cats some catnip we had bought. THEY WENT CRAZY! well, one mostly did...
The two cats are taffy( a dark orangish- brownish cat with stripes. short hair and cute eyes)
and Dede( a fat black cat with white legs. short hair and skinny eyes)
what happened when we fed ________ catnip:
Taffy- he went nuts, spinning 180 degrees around, attacking his legs, slithering like a snake. it was hilarious!!!
Dede- He just rubbed against it, but was obsessive of it .
14. I went on the computer and typed all of this..... finally! ALL DONE

4 comments:

Amy Fox said...

Wow, Emily, you have been busy!!!

#13- our cats like Cat nip also. Samantha makes cat nip toys and Shadow will lay on them so Yogurt can't have one.

#10- Mango Smoothie sounds amazing! I think I would like that.... when we were in Portland on Tuesday we went to a frozen yogurt place and I had fruit punch yogurt. It was yummy.

#8- you would be right about Sam and Stitch.

Keep on blogging!! We miss you a TON!
~Amy

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh!!!!! NO! :( well thank you anyway. good memorie, about me loving Lilo ans Stitch, I would love anything Lilo and Stitch.
P.S.
I had to make 2 catnip toys so Yogurt could have one too.

Green Apple said...

wow i never knew shadow was that kinda cat... evil....

fruit punch yogurt! that sounds really good. it sounds all tropical

e heheh...

thannks! ill try to do it with out collapsing! x _ x

Green Apple said...

Ok i actually keep on looking for stitch stuff and there is quite alot of it. do u want like a tiny moneybag, or wallet that has stitch? ( oh and i already bought maddie sam and andrew a small present. It is funny :P)
i still have presents to buy, though. like amy and jay :)

aww poor sam... you should've added extra catnip to yogurt's ! haha