The reason why I haven't been blogging for so long: I had to go to my grandma's house, it's where I am going to originally live. THe computer there is for my grandpa to use for his work(He is a pastor) and It's on the first floor and My grandma's house is a 6-story house.......so.... yeah. too many stairs. ahahaha, and he is always using it, anyway. :)
Well, then , how did I just post this? I came back to my cousin's house for one day. Yup. THat means...... After this post, It will be a very long time before I post again. Sorry to those who like stalking me and reading what I do everyday! :( (jk)
Anyway. How about I tell you what I did today? Or rather, yesterday, since it's 12:26 am now...
1.Well, yesterday I dreamed that I was for some reason going down an escalator, and maddie and andrew were behind me, and then, andrew said: are you an owl?
I turned around. ALL OF THE SUDDEN I was outside the church and I saw this little kid was playing in a sand box. Then he disappeared. I went up to the sandbox, and saw he left a bucket full of dirt. I dumped everything. then he came back. I said: sorry, were you going to use this? he nodded, expressionless. I started picking everything up, and then he said: watch out, it's poison. And he reached in the bucket and pulled out a...... rotten jellybean. white and moldy. ew.
I said, ok....
then, a woman appeared behind me. She was a really pretty lady, and i just started talking with her. She said: He has made up many songs........
I asked: about what?
"love"
and i dont know why, but I paused... and started crying.
And then the lady said this one verse in the bible while I was crying:
Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not boast. Love is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not selfish. Love is not easily angered, it does not keep a record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Then I woke up. (there was more to this dream but it is too long.) weird.
well, fyi that was yesterday's dream. todays dream was boring.
TODAY.
1. woke up to my cousin's sister waking me and my cousin up.( we all sleep in one room) she asked us if we wanted to go to their house for one day and then come back. we decided yes.
2. said goodbye, I went and bought some bread (yum!!! <3)
and we walked in the rain to the train station.
3.we arrived at my cousin's house. then...... we ate lunch, I played DS..... and...... uh.............. that's it. yeah. then I just got on the computer and typed all this. a pretty simple day, really. that's too bad.
it seems the only interesting thing about this post is my weird dream about being called an owl by andrew and crying. wheeeee.
ok, to make things a little more interesting, If you read this, do the following things;
1. go to the mirror and say: I. am. a. weird. person.
2. repeat #1 6 times.
3. run in 3 circles rubbing your stomach and patting on your head saying : COFFEEEE COFFEEEE
4. eat some ice cream!!!
5. go outside on a sunny day and have a picnic (in a park or in your backyard, it doesn't matter.)
6. have a race with someone. if you win, you get to do 15 pushups!GOOD FOR YOU! :D
7. Have someone video tape you pretending to slip on a banana peel
Note: any injuries are not Emily's fault. thank you.
8. make a video of a comedy show with friends or family!
9. Play Just dance and try getting 3 high scores!
LASTLY:
10. draw a comic book with at least 5 pages! DONT THROW IT AWAY EVEN IF IT'S THE STUPIDEST THING EVER!
And yes, this list will be fulfilled by you adults, too.\
Have a fun day!
3 comments:
Oh Emily!!! reading this makes me miss you.
Can't wait to see you in a month.
What do you want to do for your Welcome Home party?
~Amy
idk! whatever you guys come up with will be good, so I don't need to choose. just being with you guys is enough! :D just be prepared to see me super tanned TT _ TT
I have all the high scores on Just Dance 2 except 3 or 4.
Post a Comment