Today:
1. We all woke up and I ate ice cream for breakfast. AHahahahahaaa
2.Used the computer for a while playing games that I couldn't understand
3.we left for my cousin's dentist appointment. ( had to take the bus.. urg.)
4.Then we went for a small walk because I wanted to buy some drawing books. the drawing books in taiwan aren't expensive and they have a reasonable amount of pages, so I really like buying alot to draw in.
5. Then It was time to head back and we happened to walk by a small sushi stand and a fried chicken stand. I got 2 shrimp and 2 sweet tofu sushis and one fried chicken. the fried chicken was so good! too bad I only got one.
6.on our way back( me and my cousin) saw a crepe stand! I wanted one, but I guess we were in a hurry... and then when my cousin's mom came home she was eating a crepe!!! i didn't say anything, though, i wasn't in the mood for riding another bus, and she didn't know I wanted a crepe. TT _ TT
7.we dressed up as clowns (hahaha. may I just say, it was my uncle's idea.) and took pictures. then, me and my cousin had an idea, i would dress up as layton, and my cousin would be luke! this is from a DS game: professor layton and the curious village. I love that game. then we took pictures of that. it was so funny :D
8. we took out the trash, and I went in the bakery and bought one cheese cake. I have to say it wasn't very good. It was too caky to be a CHEESEcake... all spongey,and right now the yucky flavor is still in my mouth and it's been about 20 minutes... I have already tried drinking milk, but right NOW i am going to get some WATER. be right back.
tick
tock
tick
tock
tick
tock
tick
tock
tick
tock
(and tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock.)
.................
yay. it worked. but now I have the taste of water in my mouth. OOOH AND HERE COMES THE CAKE AGAIN. bleeeeh.
9.well, then i watched a video on youtube. and HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE i am now
yay! :D
3 comments:
I love reading about your days!
1. Your breakfast sounds super yummy. J woke us up early to get to the church early for the Seattle trip. So, we swung through Burger King for breakfast...yuck.
2. Everyone is gone until Friday night...so, the house is super quiet. I don't like it.
3. sounds like you take the bus a lot
4. your drawings are incredible. you are very talented
5. I've never had sushi. sounds like you like it...not sure I could eat raw fish
6. I like crepes also. They are better than pancakes
7. Clowns?! Where are the pictures?
8. I hung out with Krista today at Camp Harlow. Also I got to see Samantha with the kids that she is in charge of this week at camp. Tonight she told me that the camp was showing a movie and your sister, another friend and her were going to watch it.
9. I'm watching- America's Got Talent on tv right now.
10. I still think CATS are smarter than birds. :)
Miss you!!! ~Amy
Emily! We miss you! What have you been doing?
~Amy
Sorry, when I got to my grandma's house, the only computer they had was for my grandpa's work... Now I am at my cousin's house for one day!!! i wont be posting much soon.
sorry :(
Post a Comment