Monday, 15 August 2011

Now there's only one week left
I didn't get to post on my blog because there wasn't a computer to use and since I forgot alot about what I did in Korea I guess I'll just have to let it slide
(fyi the puncuations like exclamation marks and commas and stuff don't work on this computer)
Now I am safely in Taiwan typing a computer
Oh yeah!!! I got alot of presents for everyoneeeeee
But boy I still have to get a few more
I feel like Jay is going to think his present is lame so I need to look for another one because I think it is(sorry)
Well hope everyone is doing good and I will be back on September 1st!

4 comments:

Amy Fox said...

September 1st seemed like a long time when you first left BUT now it seems like it almost here! Yay!!!
We can't wait to see you.
Maddie has been missing you A LOT!

~Amy

Green Apple said...

Yeah ahaha I could tell
everytime we googlechatted she would always say
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU
haha so cute

Amy Fox said...

1 week until you come!!!
Right now, Andrew & Maddie are camping with the youth group. They are sleeping tents and hunting for crawdads in the creek.

Can't wait to see you.
When will be able to see you when you are back here?
~Amy

Amy Fox said...

Oh yea, one of the girls on the camping trip goes to your school but I can't think of her name right now. You'll have to ask Maddie when she gets back.